||SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER
||WholeSale Voice, Retail and Enterprise provisioning
||Assurance and technical support
|Position Reporting to (Role)
||HEAD – CUSTOMER OPERATIONS
Role Summary :
Responsible for Carrier, Enterprise and Retail provisioning activities as part of Customer Operation Team for Service Delivery and Assurance.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Ensuring Service Delivery and Service Assurance for Enterprise, Retail and Wholesale Customers
- Process designing, implementation & stream lining for delivery.
- Project management of the solution delivery.
- Providing Support, troubleshooting problem resolution & coordinating with vendor for problem resolutions.
- Support Customer Care teams to carry out customer problem issues trouble shooting & resolution ensuring high standards of quality customer care.
- Trouble ticket (TT) resolution within SLA, tracking of TAT for customer TT resolution and report gaps
Publishing & Analyzing weekly & monthly trouble ticket report. Trend Monitoring & highlighting chronic issues to get permanent resolutions. RFO and RCA monitoring.
- Competent enough to monitor the customer care and support activity.
- Second level escalation of Trouble Ticket and ensuring resolution in coordination with Stakeholders
- Interact with different department to provide resolution for chronic issue and give supporting documentation when required. Designing and implementing SIP.
- Analyzing sudden bulk dispute and escalations and provide support in resolution
- Maintaining MIS for entire customer touch points and maintain provisioning database.
- Support Evaluation of Customer Satisfaction Level periodically and maintain at required standards
- Any other job that may be required to be done from time to time w.r.t customer care
Key Performance Indicators :
- Service Delivery and provisioning requests completed within SLAs.
Project management of the solution delivery within agreed timelines.
Trouble ticket (TT) resolution within SLA.
- Customer satisfaction levels via CSAT scores.
Contact with Others :
||NOC, ILDOPS,SOMG, RBPO,NPA,NPE
||CARRIERS,RETAIL AND ENTERPRISE CUSTOMERS
For People Management Positions Only :
|No of people directly supervised:
|Total size of the team:
Qualification & Experience :
|Educational / Academic Qualification
||B.E. / B.TECH
|Professional Certifications / Additional Qualification
||Technical Certifications – CCNA/CCVP
|| ITIL, PMP
|Other Criteria(If not addressed above)
||Telecom voice and data background.
Candidate Specification :
An Engineering graduate with 3 – 6 years experience in Telecom domain with experience in Service assurance and delivery.
Technical/Functional Skills : ( Use "E" to denote Essential and "D" for Desirable)
E - Technically competent in the Telecom Voice domain conversant with the technologies like NGN, VOIP, SIP and other protocols.
E - Conversant with the IP technologies and use of analyzing tools.
E - Good interpersonal and Communication Skill
E - Good analytical skill and Technical understanding
D - Project management skills
D - Support function processes – ITIL.
Competency & Behavioral Skills : (Use “E” to denote Essential and “D” for Desirable)
E - Ability to work and get work done in a team
E - Good written and verbal Communication skills
To apply for this position, please send your updated CV to email@example.com with “open position” in the subject line.