||Provisioning Operations Manager
||GLOBAL SERVICE CENTRE
|Position Reporting to (Role)
||Head of Provisioning
Role Summary :
This is a critical role in Global Provisioning function of Managed Services – Service Delivery ensuring RGCOM delivers services on time and right first time to ensure high level of quality standards and customer satisfaction.
The role will primarily be responsible for but not limited to driving Provisioning process end to end for circuit ordering, KIT ordering and Field Engineer booking. Leverage existing and new relationships with suppliers and vendor to increase operational efficiency and cost effectiveness.
The role will also be responsible to take forward new initiatives to meet new business requirements. This role will also ensure value added propositions are transitioned in to day to day operations to increase profitability and efficiency.
Role from people management perspective will manages a team and at all time work towards increasing employee engagement and motivational levels.
Role also requires existing tools and systems be mastered to drive improvement around the same.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Overview ordering process for circuits, KITS and FE booking to ensure compliance, governance and reporting.
- Ensure all Milestones of circuits ordering, KITS and FE bookings are met within SLA defined.
- Identify and escalate in case any gaps observed in process or in process compliance.
- Synergize with internal teams to increase productivity, efficiency and profitability.
- Maintain and built relationships with RGCOM suppliers and vendors.
- Engage with OEMs/ partners/ suppliers/ vendors for value added services and segment focused programs like CISCO MSCP, GNP, Riverbed, Juniper, etc.
- Track Hardware maintenance for the complete estate is ordered, maintained and tracked.
- Engage with RGCOM SOMT team to drive improvement on supplier performance.
- Own escalation management process.
- Ensure key deliverable targets are met along with defined SLA’s.
- Document and escalate deviation from standard Provisioning process.
- Performance management. Identifying areas of improvement and driving through the concern stakeholders till completion.
- Drive improvement plans with internal and external stakeholders.
- Master existing tools and systems
- Reporting on key indicators. Responsible for provisioning performance Dashboard.
- Responsible for ensuring database are maintained and available for ready reference.
- Provide other support and reports as requested by Head of Provisioning.
- Drive CSAT from Provisioning deliverable perspective.
Key Performance Indicators :
Key performance indicators:
- Create current performance benchmark.
- Increase in RFT targets on monthly basis.
- Accurate and up to date database on ordering process for circuits, KITS and FE booking.
- Estate hardware maintenance dashboard with monthly target achievement.
- Escalation management as a key differentiator.
- Successful value added program implementation.
- Cross functional engagement to reduce execution timeline.
- Improvement programs: Internal & External.
- CSAT increase from Provisioning deliverable perspective
Contact with Others :
For People Management Positions Only:
|No of people directly supervised:
|Total size of the team:
|| Virtual 30+ Carriers, Suppliers/ Vendors
Qualification & Experience:
|Educational / Academic Qualification
|Professional Certifications / Additional Qualification
||Expert in Excel and macros. Knowledge on Access, SQL will be added
|Other Criteria(If not addressed above)
Technical/Functional Skills: ( Use "E" to denote Essential and "D" for Desirable)
- Needs to be from Telecom domain. Preferably from global suppliers/ carriers.
- Exposure to managed services business model.
- Supplier and vendor management.
- Procurement/ Commercial exposure.
- Confident individual who understands the importance of owning and fulfilling in an effective manner the responsibilities of their role.
- Strong drive, persistent and resilient, able to manage tasks through to a successful conclusion.
- Able to withstand significant pressures while maintaining effective performance and working relationships
- (D) An awareness of the principles of WAN networks, together with the major types of circuits.
- (D) IT equipment like, CISCO, Juniper, Riverbed, etc technical exposure.
- (D) ITIL awareness
- (D) Project Management
- (E) Techno-commercial
- (E) Core IT Managed services/ Telecom background
- (E) Familiar with CRM tools and systems.
Competency & Behavioral Skills: ( Use "E" to denote Essential and "D" for Desirable)
To apply for this position, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “open position” in the subject line.
- E - Excellent customer service skills
- E - Flexible to learn new operational methodologies
- E - Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- E - Ability to work under pressure
- E - Ability to work to tight deadlines and produce good quality work
- E - Able to multitask to manage multiple escalations
- E - Sense of ownership to see things through to completion
- E - Confident at presenting and talking to suppliers and vendors