||Engineering & Operations Support
|Position Reporting to (Role)
||Director Operational & Engineering Support
Role Summary :
This position is an individual contributor reports to the senior executive levels typically Director and above and is responsible for leading the efforts to identify, develop and deliver the means to tools and recommendations for focusing the department’s business function to the stated goals and objects. This positions provides:
The end results expect of this role is to provide the means focus and drive the performance improvements of the functional organization
- Business Analyst, providing business process, reporting and analytical technical support to the EOS team.
- The leadership, within the assigned functional organization, to identify the tools and requirements for such tools required to support, analyze and direct the defined areas towards the functional objectives.
- The gathering, analysis and reporting of business performance parameter related to the service and network delivery and assurance functions.
- Identify the means and scope of improvement based on the analysis of the performance parameters.
- Leading the interface of the assigned functional organization in the supporting organizations including IT Operations and Engineering for CTO support systems including operations support systems (OSS) and related reporting and analysis systems. Included in this role is the interface to all aspects of the CTO organizations, project management of implementations of assigned systems, leading the testing and final acceptance of the same.
- Drive automation into the organization as related to business functions.
- Lead, as applicable, the data integrity of the support systems.
- Management and leadership of the development and implementation of assigned process and procedures within the group.
- Other related functions as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities :
Key Performance Indicators :
- Understand the business functions, rules and relationship to the work efforts to achieve the targeted results.
- Participate as directed the efforts for the development of the business indicators, data gathering functions, reporting function, analysis functions of the department’s business parameters.
- Undertake the organizational data collection and data integrity effort in the collection of business performance indicators of the organization.
- Provide on-time reporting, analysis and recommendation of business indicators and actions necessary for driving the department toward the stated goal and objective
- Using the collected data, develop the required reporting and analysis mechanisms to allow the group to focus resources towards the desired business results.
- Provide the necessary leadership and actual delivery of the business analysis support functions towards the stated companywide and department-wide delivery and assurance KRAs.
- As assigned, work the process and procedures development and implementation.
- As assigned act as the interface point for all of the organization to supporting organizations for operations support systems automation including driving, as a project, those systems assigned as the point of contact.
- Participate in the implementation of overall business process improvement plans as related to the groups function.
- Manage, develop and publish the specified reports indicative of business performance.
- Drive business process automation within the entire organization.
- Support the on-time delivery of automation of the business support functions within the organization.
- Support the efforts to ensure data integrity across the department and its related systems.
- Support and implement the assigned process and procedure development.
- Support the overall department-wide training requirements and delivery. Support staff training worldwide. Support and lead the effort to ensure effective training towards the accomplishments of stated business objectives.
To apply for this position, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “open position” in the subject line.
- Develop and produce regular reports (daily, weekly, monthly, etc) within the specified times frames.
- Hold regular meetings (daily, weekly, monthly, etc) with important stakeholders on: a) data integrity issues, b) reporting and analysis needs and functions, c) procedural development, d) training needs, requirements and delivery.
- Build channels within the company to ensure data integrity in the reports.